Friday 9 December 2022

Networking

 Networking is expanding a circle which will give you advantages in the industry. Examples one might try at first are Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest-these platforms get your work noticed. Other ways include, expanding your social network by joining photographic groups which are local and going out with set briefs. 

Other avenues to use are Redeye and Doom I joined Redeye and took advantage of the student offer of £2:50 a month. I have both a Facebook and Instagram account where my work can be accessed by others. Most of my work is accessible for others to see on both these platforms. I also put my work in local photographic groups on Facebook for others to see. 






I have just joined Redeye to expand my opportunities in the photography sector. This gives me  opportunities such as events, work showcased online and blogs with member of the Redeye community. These opportunities, I intend to explore next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture-how it is determined by the internet. Music and photography examined.

  “It feels like the internet's impact on culture is just beginning. A world in which culture is based on the internet, which is what I ...