Sunday 5 March 2023

Join LinkedIn and Instagram

 Being known in the cyberworld is important when we all live in a world which is connected by technology and the internet. Your work can be viewed thousand of miles away from your base and get a new audience. Your work is accessible for all and perspective employers to see in advance. 

Due to these reasons, I have an Instagram account. I find Instagram is concise and reflects an artists work without all the irrelevant commentary of Facebook. 

LinkedIn is for the express goal of getting a job and securing employment. Therefore, I created an account in 2012 when I was trying to get into Health and Social Care. I started following organizations, charities and governmental organizations in this sector. I eventually secured employment and I still use LinkedIn to keep up with the changing world and up to date with news and policy changes that are on LinkedIn. However, I need to create another LinkedIn account that reflects my photography ambitions very soon. 



Mark Baigrie Instagram. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture-how it is determined by the internet. Music and photography examined.

  “It feels like the internet's impact on culture is just beginning. A world in which culture is based on the internet, which is what I ...