Tuesday 18 April 2023

Elevator Speech

 An elevator speech is a speech given in a hypothetical elevator to perspective clients. Therefore, it has to be a very concise, captivating and simple speech which "hooks" those listening. It should be about 90 words. 


The mean questions you should consider are.

1 Who am I?

2 What do I offer?

3 What problem is solved?

4 What contributions can I make?

5 What should the listener do after hearing this speech?


My Elevator Speech. 


I'm Mark Baigrie, I'm a photographer whose work has conceptual elements which are political and look at historical events. I know I'm a bit old, but that gives me the flexibility of addressing history because I've been around for 50 years. 

I am committed to researching any contextual project I undertake to make sure the finished product is completely satisfactory. If you are interested, don't hesitate and contact me, here is my zine i worked on recently with contact details included.


Thanks.


   Bing images. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture-how it is determined by the internet. Music and photography examined.

  “It feels like the internet's impact on culture is just beginning. A world in which culture is based on the internet, which is what I ...