Saturday 15 April 2023

My first zine.

 I have just completed my first zine with a collection of images which consist of a contextual idea which underpinned the zines contents. The process took a few days from research to creation of document. The costs were quite cheap as all I required was a zine template (free from the internet) access to Adobe Express (free) and my own images. 

The cost therefore was minimal and I printed a few off to see what a hard copy looked like. I used my works printer and ink so again, no cost. This proved to be very cheap to produce and very effective when showing perspective clients in the future. The people I have showed it too seem positive in their responses so far. 


 












Images taken by my tutor when he received my zine. 



Lord Kitchener added onto a teapot using Adobe Express.

In terms of displaying my work in the future, I have in the past use platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. However, now I have created a zine and I have an hard copy, this can be shown to perspective clients and be included in my scheme of work. The zine has elements of appropriation and a contextual narrative in the form of images.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture-how it is determined by the internet. Music and photography examined.

  “It feels like the internet's impact on culture is just beginning. A world in which culture is based on the internet, which is what I ...